Welcome to Big Bear – Enjoy!
You’re destined to fall in love with Big Bear and the beauty that surrounds. Big Bear Guide is an user-friendly guidebook and website designed to improve your experience of our mountain resort with relevant information about places to eat, shop and recreate during your visit. Your guide comes complete with…
- Key places to eat, shop, do, and play
- Event listings to help you plan a fun outing
- Insider tips and interesting tidbits
- Maps including hiking/biking trails, Snow Summit and Bear Mountain chair lifts and ski trail runs, lake map, and an overall street map
- Real Estate section
Look around…there’s so much to take in. Be sure to capture your trip on your smartphone or camera and share it with the world on Facebook, Snap Chat, Instragram and Twitter. Use hash tag #BigBearGuide. Also, we encourage you to Like our Facebook page to get updates about what’s happening in Big Bear throughout the year. Now that you’re here get out and discover our little slice of heaven. 🙂
Use these links to find what you are looking for during your stay…
- For restaurants, bars, diners, eateries, coffee houses and more go to the dining page
- For recreational choices for all four seasons check out the recreation and activities page
- Even shopping is an adventure! Check out shopping options from the Village to Moonridge
- One of the best ways to enjoy your getaway is to rest and unwind. Check out Day Spas / Massage / Wellness page
- When you decide to make Big Bear your second home or permanent home refer to the Real Estate page
When in town be sure to pick up the handy-dandy guidebook as various locations throughout Big Bear Valley. Look for the Big Blue G.
Be sure to let everyone know that you…LOVE THIS PLACE!